- Voted one of the Q's
TOP DENTISTS - 2012ABQ the Magazine, September 2012
(Top Dentists Issue)Voted one of the Q's
TOP DENTISTS - 2014ABQ the Magazine, September 2014
(Top Dentists Issue)
- At KidsFirst Family Dental Care ....We Grow Healthy Smiles with Gentle Dentistry and Orthodontics (Braces)
- Serving kids, teens and young adults up to 25 years old.
- We gladly accept Medicaid and most Insurance.
- Relax in our kid-friendly, open atmosphere.
- Parents are always welcome in treatment rooms with their kids.
- We use digital x-rays (which means less radiation for you and your kids).
- We do not use child restraints.
- Same day appointments are available.
- Dental emergencies are welcome.
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) is offered.
- Monday through Thursday 9am - 4pm.
- Se Habla Español ... Creando Sonrisas Sanas
- Le ayudamos con el crecimiento de sonrisas saludables y cuidadosamente enderesamos sus dientes con ortodoncia (frenos).
- Con mucho gusto aceptamos Medicaid y la mayoría de seguros.
- Relájese en un ambiente abierto y amigable.
- Los padres siempre son bienvenidos en salas de tratamiento.
- Utilizamos radiografías digitales (lo que significa menos radiación).
- No utilizamos sistemas de retención infantil.
- Ofrecemos Oxido Nitroso (Gas de la risa).
- Citas el mismo día están disponibles.
- Emergencias dentales son bienvenidos.
- Attendemos pacientes de todos años de lunes a jueves 9:00 - 4:00
- Our DentistDr. Scott Bingham, original founder of KidsFirst Dental CareScott Bingham, DMD, MPH serving the kids. teens, and young adults @ KidsFirst
Dr. Scott Bingham graduated from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 1979, obtained a Masters in Public Health from the University of North Carolina and subsequently became Board Certified in Dental Public Health after completing his Residency in Dental Public Health in the USPHS Indian Health Service.
He worked with IHS for over 28 years before moving into the world of Private Dental Practice in 2003. His passion remains in public health dentistry. Dr. Bingham opened KidsFirst Dental Care in 2006, where he continues to work with the underserved population. In fact, 90% of his patients at KidsFirst are Medicaid patients.
Dr. Bingham is a Member of the Academy of General Dentistry and the Academy of General Practice Orthodontics. When not at the clinic, Dr. Bingham enjoys the outdoors, playing cards, ping pong, tennis, chess, fishing, and is an avid San Francisco 49ers fan.
- What our Patients Have to SayThank You KidsFirst!The Torivio Family just wanted to thank you for the EXCELLENT care that you always give each and every one of the children.Our children enjoy coming to see you all every 6 months!! Thank you for making it so easy.- PamOrthodontic Patient
My son just got his braces off and has a beautiful smile!Dr. Bingham and his staff have been wonderful. Very helpful, accommodating to my schedule, friendly, and gentle.- JulieWonderful![KidsFirst Dental] have been taking care of my daughter and my son four years. Dr B did my daughters braces and she has perfect teeth now. The staff is wonderful friendly and very professional I have been to all the other dentist before and no one compares.- Annette
At KidsFirst, going to the dentist really is FUN!
KidsFirst Family Dental Care is conveniently and centrally located at 7711 Zuni Rd SE in Albuquerque. Click here for a map and directions. From the jungle themed lobby to the colorful and funkid-themed rooms, KidsFirst does pediatric dentistry right! Serving patients up to 25 years old.
- Memberships, AssociationsAcademy of General DentistryAcademy of General Practice Orthodontics